“Structure & Flow:
Sacred Geometry for the Intuitive Artist”
SIGN UP HERE!
ViTra Academy is CELEBRATING the release of “Structure & Flow” REMASTERED with @krystleyez !
Guiding artists across the ages, sacred geometry is a powerful tool for creation. The study of sacred geometry accelerates personal, creative, and spiritual growth by offering expanded ways of seeing, connecting, and creating in the world. For artists, it provides a harmonious design template that can be quickly learned and vastly applied to all artistic practices, as well as an archetypal language to communicate ideas and deeper meaning in one’s work.
In this course, you will explore:
- The dynamic between structure and flow at the heart of the creative process.
- Fundamental sacred geometric principles
- Methods of construction
- Applied drawing and painting techniques
‘Structure and Flow’ was originally offered in the spring term, and many of you have asked to bring it back! Our team has remastered this seminar into digestible lessons that you can work through in your own timing.
What you can look forward to:
- Pre-Recorded & Remastered classes
- Teacher and Team support
- Full access to all recordings and course content through top of the line educational platform
- Tapping into your LIMITLESS CREATIVE POTENTIAL!
'STRUCTURE & FLOW'
SIGN ME UP!
- Mixed-media sketchbook (11” x 17” or larger recommended)
- 6” Compass
- 12”- 18” Ruler (clear ruler recommended)
- Mechanical pencil
- White charcoal pencil
- Fine point micron pen(s) - different sizes are helpful!
- Pencil Sharpener/ Exacto Knife
- Various mediums of choice: colored pencils/ fine point markers, paint markers, pastels, etc. acrylic paint + brushes
- Workable fixative
- Glazing medium for artists that want to paint
- Canvas (canvas board is best for a hard surface but stretched canvas works too)
- T-square ruler
- Circle template
- Triangle rulers (45 degree and 30/60 degree)